GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mr. O. B. Silla" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:21:33 EDT
Alasana,

Good insight there on malaria prevention or better still the considerable
reduction in its occurence in Africa in general and, The Gambia in
particular.  Your piece is worth sharing with others who were/are in
continuous search for better and scientific answers to checking the
prevailence of the deadly disease malaria; which is claiming the lives of
thousands of people every year.  This trend I am sure, could have been
averted with some simple preventive measures taken or adhere to, like the
ones you mentioned herein.

Finally, let us remember the South African saying, "do not go with the
bones".  Literally meaning, do no go with knowledge, teach me before you part
or leave this World.

Good luck to us all,
OB.