GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:06:49 +0000
Jaajef wa G-L,

I wonder if anyone can help me...does anyone have any information or
know of any website which outlines the facilities (or lack of them) for
children with Learning Disabilities in Gambia. i.e. are there any special
schools or special medical facilities. I am not personally aware of any,
but if there is anyone who could give (preferably from a position of
authority which can be sourced) a definate NO that would be very very
helpful.

This is an URGENT request as it relates to the possible deportation of
someone with a Learning Disability child (cerebal palsey/behavioural
problems) aged 14.

Thanks in advance

Yeenduleen ak jaama

Tony