GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:56:18 EDT
Ebrima,
I personally enjoy your writings. I have no doubt that it is going to be a
lost to some of us to see you unsubscribe to the List. It is so unfortunate
that you have to go through this. There have been no evidence that you wrote
what the Observer published, and if any one is to accuse you for doing so,
then the Observer has the problem. It is unethical for any publication to
give a byline to anyone else but the author.
I just wish you will understand that no matter what one does, there would
always be some who for one reason or another will have problem with. Of
course thus is just another chat room and we all do not have to agree. But
hey, who cares? I know I don't.
I hope we will all grow to accept the reality. As the saying goes, "we can't
all be equal." Some will grow faster than some. And to all those who are pro
Jammed or whoever, let all keep doing what they want. Winning is not always
by numbers.

Busman Boding.