GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:56:41 -0400
Haruna,
Ghandi once said "An eye for an eye, soon the whole world is blind". You
cannot afford to respond silence with silence. However, I do not know of
Ms Sey's francophone skills. As for a a designer, I would imagine a
Bangoli designer could substitute for a home-grown "Kambia dingho"
although I will wait to find out if there is any out there.

Malanding