GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:42:48 +0100
From: uga479
To: Yoga Adhola ; UPC UPC
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: COUP RUMOURS

Yoga wrote:

"I wondered why suddenly relations between Uganda and Rwanda are so good that a large delegation is being sent to Rwanda."
*****

1)  Why did it not surprise you when M7 was invited to Rwanda when Kagame was being sworn in as President?

2)

I have always maintained that the so-called quarrel between Kagame and M7 was just a theatre staged in order for M7 and Kagame to eliminate the northerners and easterners in the army, and thereby make them militarily hopeless  -

Ask yourself  - has he succeeded?

Many of those who were in the military from the begining were used in the Rwanda & Burundi wars - some were got rid of there.  Many others were lured to the Congo war - a good number were cleared in the DRC, while others have been cleared in different ways.

After clearing a good number, he goes and recruites more from these very areas - and then clear a few more.  While at the same time, using some of them on their own people.

He has played tribes, relatives, friends, husbands and wives against each other and where it did not go according to his plans (in the case of tribes against each other), he has used military gunships, and some other tactics.

While all this has been happening, M7  has been building his own private army from certain tribes in Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and DRC.

If  this is not true and/or if M7 has not succeeded in his plan to wipe out the military men from east and north, why is it that M7 has been killing at will and at any time without any one military man from the east lifting a fingure?

Where are they all?  I mean these people, who M7 called illitrates and who dominated the military, police and the prisons - many of them with long term service and very well trained military men from the north and east - why is it that they have failed to see this and try to protect their people from all these massacres?

Are they still there OR is it new recruits all the time?

Remember the talk going on that M7 came to nutrilize the militarised notherners and easterners (generally called notherners)?

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ON WHERE ARE THEY - Let M7 play his usual games again and manouvre his extra stay in power - he will see what year 2006 will come up with.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO ALTERNATIVES  - EITHER PEACEFUL OR FORCEFUL REMOVAL.  And knows, year 2006 seems too long for the rate at which he  now continuews to wildly massacre our innocent citizens.

By the way, As I write, Taiiti is about to forcefully remove their US hand-picked president Tahiti.  The US has already sent in military to "protect their embassy", while the line of foreign citizens in the wait to flee Tahiit is really long.

The rebels have already named their new president.