GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emmanuel N'Dow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:46:19 PDT
Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Madikay and Aji Yamma Faal and family, Tamsir Jagne and family , Bai
Jagne and family,
Fatou Samba Sarr, Norway and family regret to announce the death of Aji
Famma Faal of Hagen Street which sad event occurred this afternoon. Our
sincere condolences to Tam in Kenya, Fatou in Norway and the rest of the
extended family. May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Chi Jamma,
Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang.

I came back from a short trip only to hear the devastating news about my Tanta
Famma Faal @ my home on hagan street. My heart goes out to Madikay, Yamma and
Timbi Faal; My heart also goes out to Tamsir Ngabu Jagne, Bye Jagne, Ousman
Sillah, Fatou Samba Sarr and Ya Gundo. This also extends to my family @ hagan
Street for Tanta Famma was everything to all of us. Marie Pierre thanks for
looking after her medical needs. May her soul rest in peace.
Daddy Sang