GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhajie Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:46:13 CEST
Hi Folks!

These are the words of God -Good Leadership Characteristics

-Devotion and service in practical life
-Love and practice of truth, in thought and intention, words and deed
-Patience and constancy, in suffering and in right endeavour
-Humility, the avoidance of an attitude of arrogance and superiority
-Help to the poor and unfortunate ones in life, a special virtue  arising
out of the general duty of service
-Self denial in all appetites
-Purity in motive, thought, words and deed
-Keep faith and trust in God
-Must not put his/her wisdom in competition with God's wisdom

Could any of our African leaders particularly The Gambia claim to have these
characteristics? It's time for them to take stock of themselves. The wind of
change is blowing. We need Leaders with such characteristics without which
Africa can't move. May God bless The Gambia and the Gambians.

Best wishes