GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:35:50 +0000
Haruna, I know you did not mean bad, I was just making myself clear from grudge feelings. I know you did not have a sperm(spam)box thank you, to inable you to have a child of your own but in case you decided to owe one in the near future. I don't wanna hear what other's says about me what is important to me is my unconditional love to the creation not what other think and say about me Thanks brother and be blessed. Edi