GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:04:51 +0000
Prince, I join you to thank all those that helped bring this program to our
attention - Elhajj, Jabou, and others.  I think it was important that both
Gambians and Senegalese realize that we are one people and should work
together to solve our common problems.  It was also important for Jammeh and
the APRC know that there is a face to diasporans that are opposed to their
tyranny and corruption.  We refuse to be afraid of any and I hope we have
the chance to have the other side present their position the next time
around.  I salute all that called in, tuned in, or tried calling or tuning
in.  Together, we shall accomplish uncommon results.

On a side note, please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.  May she
rest is peace.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou