GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jamila Allston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:02:29 -0700
PASS THE WORD....THESE BROTHERS AND SISTERS NEED OUR SUPPORT.  THIS
CONFLICT MUST END.  WE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO KILL EACH OTHER AS A
MEANS TO SETTLE CONFLICTS.  THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY.  IT IS
IMPERATIVE THAT WE ASSIST IN DEVELOPING NEW MEANS FOR MEDIATING
CONFLICT.  OUR FUTURE AS A PROPSEROUS PEOPLE IS AT STAKE!

                              Jamila