GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:28:59 EST
Binneh,

The sky is the limit in spreading the word about the brutality, corruption
and illegal activity of this regime and we have to before they orchestrate a
civil war in Senegambia thereby having the excuse to bring in their mercenaries
and other killers to committ the mayhem they really want to committ. We just
cannot afford to let that happen.

Jabou Joh