GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:52:53 -0500
YDE,EXHIBITS:AA50 to AA 76,AA30 to AA33,AA34 to AA38,AA77 to AA104,KURU
REVEALED WHY LAWYER SILLAH WAS SHOT?!

Here we go again OPTV is knocking on Yahya's gate reminding him that lies
cannot stay long.Baskets cannot contain water especially the waste baskets.
Gambians hasn't Kuru Konjira revealed everything? What is left in this
case apart from Justice Paul's dancing wick and dark ink? The facade that
parades around the court house these days is shameless and wicked.The
wickedness OPTV is seeing here is something against our poor folks back
home.They clap,they dance,they yell and then face the electrical chair
from Kanilai.Should we be sad or concerned?
I would rather
 prefer being concerned here.This concern is biting our
minds because Gambians who forecast are thinking of the job that lies
ahead for the future government that will certainly! take over from mad
Yahya! This is serious! stratefied loans,hidden bank accounts,reckless
spending,prison cells and armouries that are ready to silence anyone.Upon
all that we are being told that this is a democratic regime?
All of us remember that picture which was posted on Radio one's door
during the beginning of this mad institution that is being headed by dirty
dummy.
On that picture we saw mad Yahya shouting ACCOUNTABILITY,TRANSPARENCY AND
PROBITY.
OPTV as usual wants to make everyone know or understand that people do not
have enough time to spend on mad men like this shameless SIMBA if he was
not riding on our people with a bloody axe.

OPTV will analyse the above details in Kuru Konjira's sudden revelations
on case
by case studies.

ONE-YDE bank rolling travel expenses of (some!) government officials as
well as the maintenance of the New Millenium Airline of President Jammeh.

OPTV'S version:Aha! Didn't some wise minds on line forecast that the YDE
case was going to be the beginning of the end of the madness? Maintaining
the New Millenium at the the expense of our meager resources! The cronies
said Yahya is a clean straight leader?
New Millenium is a presidential aircraft? Anyway we all saw Yahya all of a
sudden climbing the stairs of that plane.In Swaziland the king at least
asked for the support of technocrats,administrators and others before
attempting to purchase a plane? That is a king and here we have cronies
telling us that mad Yahya was elected?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who elects? The people? If mad Yahya really received his so-called victory
and power from  the people would he ha
ve  started using that aircraft
without paying any attention to regulations governing expenditures
surrounding his office?

TWO-Baba Jobe/YDE paid US $1,536,626.07.00 and D1,678,150.00 respectively
from 2000 to 2003 as travel expenses of gvt officials.Evidence was
tendered in as exhibits AA 50 to AA 76.

OPTV'S version:Who are these gvt officials,their names and adresses and
the purpose of their missions should be tabled in the open.When things
reach courts secrecy is unlikely to prevail.Cases have to be proven beyond
reasonable doubt to either convict or acquit and then discharge someone.In
most cases those in the witness box or those being prosecuted end up being
the ones who run the show in cases of this nature.Intimidation cannot stop
people from revealing the truth because they swear before the judge to say
the truth and nothing but the truth! That ends with SAVE ME O GOD!
Here we have a m
essenger of the mad mansa revealing secrets that should
have made mad Yahya commit suicide for failing the people.This man is so
shameless and hopeless! Useless!!!!!! Is  this what one should call a
revolution or soldiers with difference?
Yes they are with difference,because the difference here is being soldiers
who steal power and then rob the nation. Soldiers should defend the
integrity of their nation's sovereignty and be loyal to the flag.These
missions were secretive and the monies spent did not only stop at
travels,it is certain that the New Millenium is in the archives of the
UN'S body that was following the trail of arms dealers.The routes of the
new millenium are what the UN followed and then used that to ban Baba Jobe
from travelling!
Please match Kuru's revelations,exhibits and so on with what the UN has in
stock and see? I do fear that Kunjira is being stalked and if he messes up
he wi
ll receive a bullet on the head.He was safer under detention than
now,because at least there, these thugs would not allow being suspects.At
home they can use different methods to slaughter these guys.It maybe seen
as something strange but Kuru is certainly safer in prison than in his
house!

THREE-YDE paid US$200,000.00 to international Jet services for a chartered
flight from Banjul to Italy and another chartered flight from Banjul to
Washington?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPTV'S version:Shame on the fake souls! OPTV would present the route as
follows:
ITALY/BANJUL/ITALY/WASHINGTON/ITALY/BANJUL.There are no planes in Banjul,
like the one which was chartered from Italy. This is simple
logic,therefore the plane flew from Italy,to Banjul then to other
destinations.Set aside the fuelling on every takeoff or landing.
Who was the one flying to Banjul on that trip? Baba J
obe was on a travel
ban and no other minister was using chartered flights not even the vice
president! Those gathering facts can see if it was Yahya? OPTV knows that
it was not him but will wait to share the responsibility with others.
What matters is that Kuru Konjira is talking and saying some real sense
here.Where was Kuru Konjira when Baba Jobe's driver was arrested? In
Mecca.With who and for what? With Lady Zeinab attending the sub-hajj or
UMRA.
Does that give us clue here? Yes certainly it does.
Question:Why have the New Millenium,pack it and then hire another
aircraft? We were taught that two wrongs cannot make right.Is it? If a por
country like ours under this madness spends so heavily what would mad
Yahya and his queen of Sheba do if we were to get a well of kerosene or
petrol behind Kanilai?
Upon all this mess his cronies and mad Yahya will say that he was using
his own money? His own money F!!!!!!!!!!
The traces are there and the world bank has deeper details than what mad
Yahya thinks.OPTV has channels all over the place and the facts must be
revealed as an avalanche.We cannot receive bits and pieces because
Gambians are very hungry and tired.Media power and the rule of
international networking will teach his cronies a lesson and then send mad
Yahya to face Hopital Fann in Dakar.

FOUR-YDE was also paying, from 2000 to 2003 periodical insurance of the
presidential aircraft which totalled to US$457,365.65-evidence was turned
in as exhibits(AA34 to AA 38).

OPTV'S version:What sort of insurance should Gambians expect will be able
maintain an old Antonov jet like the dirty deck being used by mad Yahya?
It is a pollutant that has already been warned by FAA and Paris Charle De
Gaulle.Such planes are either banned for the noise and pollution that they
cause or obliged to
pay double for what should have been normal charges in
case of accidental occurences.Those flying with mad Yahya are always in
coffins while breathing.Let them go ahead.

FIVE-YDE also paid US$341,000.00 and US$269,700.00 for chartered flights
from Banjul to Durban and Adis Ababa respectively.Evidence was tendered in
as exhibits(AA 30 to AA 333).

OPTV'S version:Look at the above amounts and then think about the
US$500,000,000.00
that Ebou Jallow mentioned here.That was back in 1995! Could Yahya have
kept that amount till 2003? Was that the exact amount which started the
YDE? If not were did the remaining notes go to? Here we have presidents
like Amadu Tumani Toure using passenger flights.Infact passenger flight
crews treat presidential delegations much better than those half-baked
waitresses that Yahya parades every where around the world.
If Air Afrique can go bankrupt because of bad man
agement how could YDE
escape this shame ad scandalous revelations today? Air Afrique was
business entity for goodness sake!  Baba Jobe was so sick to be doing
these things without thinking of this day! At least he has started but
Yahya is yet to even feel the heat this is just the smoke for him.
Yankuba Touray was grilled because of the land issue.Did n't we see former
secretaries of state being accused of selling land this and that? No one
sold anything without giving the chief gangsta his shares.Mad Yahya is te
gvt and the gvt is mad Yahya period.

SIX:YDE for three consecutive years! was paying US$904,506.31 for the
maintenance of the aircraft. US$600,460 and D593,079.00 for basic salary
and food for the Russain crew members.

OPTV'S version:904,506.31 USD on the maintenance of an aircraft when
Gambian technicians at the arport are being forced to do those services
only to receive toke
n amounts?! Is that what those dreamers were calling
accountability,transparency and probity in 1994?
Liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should we have Russian pilots running the show,when our so-called Pan
Africanist could have hired Nigerians(like Justice Paul),Ghanains...or any
other African pilot? Not to think about Senegalese pilots,forget about
Gambians! Mad Yahya says that Gambians talk a lot.Why should he fear that
when he is serving those talkatives and misusing their money?!
Those Russians are tri-legged servants,they are pilots,gun runners and
pims.

These are poeple who roll on money especially when they allow Yahya touch
the steering, pretending that he is also a flight colonel.Remember that I
told you Yahya adores Rawling's fame.OPTV members have never flown the jet
but whatever mad Yahya does in there spreads out as soon as he lands.His

own people talk about him,maybe those Gambians he handpicked do no talk a
lot? Is he one then?

SEVEN-YDE paid D1,313,000 basic salary for local staff.Evidence was
tendered in as exhibits (AA77 to AA 104).YDE paid D24,315586.00.Pocket
monies?!!!!!!!!!! for pilgrims air lifted to Mecca by the presidential jet
during the 200 to 2003 hajj package?!!!!!!!

OPTV'S version:Ok! here we go...Local staff,who are they? Who employed
them and under what terms? Where are the emoluments that determine their
benefits at the end of every month,term,period or year? The
vouchers,receiptss etc etc?
We would also want to see their names published because this is a trial
that involves the names of those who were showing people that they came to
save the Gambia.
This is why my grandmother never trusts unsolicited responsibilty from a
wolf or a croccodi
le.
Is that not an international disgrace to those whose parents were
airlifted to Mecca?
Here we see mad Yahya and Baba Jobe politicising religion.What did OPTV
say in it's second to last article.Yahya turned himself to a sultan in
1996 because he wanted votes.Mad Yahya goes to the extreme whenever he
chooses new friends or when he wants to impress people who are yet to know
him.This time he overeacted!!!!!!!!!The IMF pushed him and then he came on
he YDE here we are witnessing a show that is being staged by posessed
witches and wizards.Everyone will say who he or she ate.
OPTV will continue sprinkling the talisman.All these people back home are
saying a lot without fear because they know why!

OPTV asks these leading questions:
If YDE belongs to Yahya and he personally wanted to help the people,then
what has it got to do with state-designed court cases? If Ebou Jallow says
that the money
was brought by him from Libya or Taiwan then how can Yahya
say on GRTS that he funded the YDE? Remember that YDE started in
1995.Yahya was just from the barracks with his dark electronic watch.He
had nothing,so how could he have deeped into his pocket and sponsor YDE
with that large amount without having played some dubious games?
I think mad Yahya should be impeached be reaped off of any bogus
immunities and then be dragged to court.This is said basing it a
hypothesis that is, If justice was prevailing? Now that justice is absent
and we all know that Yahya and Baba were eating from the same bowl and
then all of a sudden he decideds to slap Baba,Kuru and others to get up,we
should resort to what here,silence? OPTV will certainly burn the veil
because it has already been pulled!
 What would have happened in the United states if Konjira  was to make
such implicating revelations? Certainly a senate committee would l
ook into
the case and scrutinise every bit of what he said! Mad Yahya's cronies
accuse me of fabricating.Well has the observer been doing that too?  Are
Kuru's receipts,vouchers etc etc also fabricated? Are they even safe with
Justice Paul?
OPTV caught sight of these facts on the daily observer so I hope Yahya's
cronies will go and attack Bojang with their weak shields and shamless
faces.I cannot imgaine that some people are still ready to even utter a
word infavour of such madness anymore?

Binneh S Minteh
Newyork University
USA.