GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:04:29 EST
In a message dated 2/9/2004 2:36:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Whether lice or lies, they symbolize the same dark side of a picture. If you
can boldly tell me not to use that, My brother, what is stopping you from
telling As that "Bastard" is uncivilized and uncalled for. How we can always leave
some people untouched and jump on others at the slightest chance. This is a
wonderful world.
If you're one of the DOGS mentioned in my posting, so be it. Be an honorary
member.  My brother, why do you have such hatred for Gambia's who fortunately
happen to be glorified Mandika/Mandingoe/Manding? Your misdirected support for
Yahya, just because he happened to be Jola and you a Manjago or Christian, is
the most dangerous cancer facing Gambia and Gambians. By the way, my I'm mixed
Wollof and Peul Futa Jaabereh and my wife is half wollof and Jola, which
clan/tribe did your wife or girlfriend, whatever, originated? No wonder the
outright outburst on Binneh. By the way, I swear I don't know or ever met nor spoke
to Binneh, ever. As far as I'm concerned, as far as Binneh repents on all his
misgivings, if true, and empower himself to right the wrongs with promise not
to flip flop as the tide changes, he's welcomed into the African family
My advice to you, empower yourself with wisdom, spirituality, love,
friendship, caring and humanity. This is my motto. So should it be for you and your
Mansa/Emperor Jammeh.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
 - Albert Einstein
"
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear
the government, you have tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke