GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:47:28 -0500
HAS ALIMENTA ABANDONED THE FIGHT? AGRO OIL SHOULD WATCH OUT.

OPTV is back again and ready to show the inept part of mad Yahya's
institution.Alimenta was chased out of The Gambia like a wagon of unwanted
dogs! Ofcourse Alimneta is composed of recognised international
businessmen like Hanns Benjamin and team.They are not! small fish in the
international peanut market. After coming to The Gambia and then starting
to work hard,mad Yahya was once again blind folded and then he pounced on
Alimenta without any tangible reasons.The paramilitary came and surrounded
Saro with guns and life rounds,as usual.
Radio Gambia and the GRTS were barking like wild bull dogs trying to
ridicule Hanns and his friends.
News papers were fed with false stories and in every corner people were
told that Alimenta came to dupe Gambians! They were accused of monye
laundering and sort of nonsense!!! During those days mad Yahya and Baba
Jobe were dancing to the lyrics of their Arab nationalists! When gangstas
do business it is clear that they will give a bigger share to the bandits
and try saying bad things against the good ones!
What happened? The end result was a very dirty fight! Alimenta's data on
the Gambia and the dirt they collected while dealing with mad Yahya was
paraded all over the world! The Gambia gvt was dragged to court and we
faced shame as usual! Mad Yahya shamelessly placed the blame on his so-
called advisers and then started sweeping those poor technocrats,who had
nothing to do with that madness.Alimenta was sent out of Saro because they
had no hard currencies to give to mad Yahya! That was all.How can a
company that does money laundering influence the decisions of
international chambers commerce within the EU and united states of America
simultaneously?
Please those of us calling for objective reports and analyses can contact
any chamber of commerce and then try selling Gambian peanuts and listen.Do
not even mention Alimenta just ask for a feed back from those business
institutions and listen to them.You will be shocked because in the first
round they may cooperate,however when you go deeper,Alimenta's case will
resurface and the details that have been archived against the Gambia's
peanut market under mad Yahya! are so bad that many fear coming in now.Any
company that comes in will certainly have legal backing and put in more
requirements than necessary.Apart from Jammeh and Zeinab's shopping sprees
Alimenta's case has affected the Gambia's economy more than we can
imagine.Our secretary of state of finance can try his level best now but
very soon his boat will hit the big rock in that dark sea!
OPTV has the facts in diskettes and will work very hard  in trying to
inform the public and institutions that are interested in doing business
with our people in the peanut market.OPTV will never stop Gambian farmers
from selling their products.Ofcourse! business institutions are also
supposed to be protected.Investment cannot be promoted upon dirt and
hidden details that are damaging.
Alimenta has an issue with Jammeh but not the Gmabian farmers! Gambia's
peanuts are one of the best in the world but sometimes protection is very
important for businesses that traverse the Atlanctic ocean.OPTV will
certainly utilise its connections to the advantage of Gambian farmers and
to the detriment of the Kanilai mad vampire.It is certain that,AGRO OIL
has links with Alimenta in one way or the other and never will any peanut
company succeed in the Gambia without listening to those who were there
before.Our people should be reading between the lines before leaping.
If government spends millions on purchasing peanuts,then why can't that
very gvt settle its arrears with the world bank?
Our farmers are being fooled again and OPTV will predict here that those
peanuts at the various seccos will rot!!!!!!!!and the coming rains will
turn them into a heap of fungi.
Gambians will see for themselves.OPTV will never buy mad Yahya's stories
and OPTV knows that Alimenta has not given up the fight.Coming back to
what we lost? When one reads in the daily observer that peanuts cannot be
transported as was planned.it pains! right?! Oh yes because OPTV thinks of
how many trucks could have bought out of the money that our mad man blows
in Bulgaria,Kiev and other places buying arms?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some years back Alimenta won the case and these shameless lackeys were
obliged to pay millions of Euros via the EU.Gambia was never ever going to
lay hands on anything from the EU if Alimenta's case was lingering.Now
even if the legal and administrative parts are cleared,it still remains
the business traditions and personal feelings from Alimenta's management
team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanns Benjamin and team were so angry and they do not intend condoning ill
discipline from anyone any more! especially where a mad man is trying to
run the show! They went ahead and sent  a very very bad report on the
Gambia.These details were so damaging that it will take a long time before
some chambers of commerce will remove it from their data/archives.OPTV has
latest reports that were received from international chambers of commerce
and Gambians will see for themselves when our farmers start feeling the
pain again.
The personal feelings in the hearts of Alimenta's management team are
still bitter and they have vouched to teach mad Yahya a lesson for the
rest of his stay in the zoo.
They were angered and then disgraced internationally when they knew that
they were being insulted by drunkards and mad men.Hanns on his side will
never forgive these dogs and even if he smiles at anyone of them now,be
rest assured that his heart is still bleeding inside.

Agro oil at Saro should be prudent and know that these nice articles about
them were reserved for Alimenta also in the beginning.Well when mad Yahya
knew that Alimenta was not going to buy his campaign material,he then
resorted to threats and insults period!
Agro oils cannot tell us that they are save from those threats as far as
they are working with a mad man who has a swollen head!

OPTV has deeper details on the Alimenta case and they will be shared with
Gambians because we have already legitimised the need to take mad Yahya
off the backs of our helpless people within the international political
arena! He will see where actions speak louder than words and when Koro's
and the ghosts all those he killed for greed are ready to cross the bridge
and shave his head with broken bottles.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University