GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ylva Hernlund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:38:24 -0700
perhaps of interest to some

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:22:01 -0700
From: International Bicycle Fund <[log in to unmask]>
To: wa-del <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [wa-afr-delegates] FW: NSOA University Coordinator

-----Original Message-----
From: regional desk2 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 8:42 AM
To: regional desk2
Subject: University Coordinator

Hey there everyone,

The following letter is from the newest addition to our Summit staff,
Scott Southgate. A native of the great state of Rhode Island and a
graduate of Phillips Exeter, Scott is an intelligent, outgoing and
energetic sophomore Black Studies major at the University of California,
Santa Barbara. He will be interning with us this summer through the
Washington Center. In addition to providing crucial administrative
support and informing the Secretariat staff of daily African-related
news, Scott's focus will be the coordination of educational exchange
programs between American schools and African universities. The
following letter describes the program and its relationship between
American campuses and the African continent. If you have any questions
or concerns regarding the education exchange program or would like to
discuss any other topic, please do not hesitate to contact Scott at any
time.

Will

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/5197/4/_/161905/_/962155333/

Meeting are the forth Wed. of the month, 7 to 9 PM, Location: TBA.  To post a message: [log in to unmask]  For complete information on the Washington State-Africa Network visit: www.ibike.org/africamatters