GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njie Awa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:40:47 -0000
Down here in the Carolinas,the Nyangs, Jengs had a heated agrument about the
last day of Ramadan, the Faals as we all know that fasting for them is
everyday had to intervene by cooking a bowl of Benechin for them so that
they will agree on fasting the last day of Ramadan. Am sure Bai Ndongo and
the Mayor of Banjul will agree on this one.  Thanx to the Faal they
completed the month.