GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:56:10 PDT
Mr.Saidy, please take a break and relax...are u the defending attorney for
mr secka, whom we all very well understand/understood can fight his own
battle without your misconceived convictions. take a hike mate and
concentrate on what u are paid to do....Take  care of the TV& RADIO PLEASE,
Mr Tombong Jamus Jammeh...
Kiottos
Peter