GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:53:00 EDT
The salesman who had lost his way enroute the WWW to sell the dictator's
wares has finally found his way back to the List again. Wonders and signs
indeed! You Yaya Jammeh people never cease to amaze me. Well, I couldn't help
but ask how much buck you have managed to make for the dictator? Assuming you
will get a dime for these shoddy pieces of artistry!
I find it a ridiculous joke, your questioning of people's credibility online
here. Credibility....eh? What do you people know about credibility? You dare
speak to people here about credibility? You who have no grain of credibility
in your person dare have the nerve to serve stern lectures on credibility and
or ethical journalism whilst you preside over a tax payer maintained lying
machine doling out lies, twisted facts, massaged half truths and the rest of
the shameful stuff you oversee for the dictator at GRTS? I wonder what you
jumped up nobodies know about credibility?
Credibility is resigning from a regime that orders the shooting down of
innocent unarmed school children peacefully demonstrating against the tyranny
that is Jammeh. And what have you done since this grotesque incident? Save
peddling endless lies and flying kites for the purpose of hoodwinking the
feeble minded and naive members, one has yet to see where you admit that what
prevails under this present regime is against all we know as part of the
Gambian collectivity and conscience. Our sense of decency and very peaceful
co-existence brutally raped each day by this nonsense regime you represent
online here. And you dare preach honesty and credibility on this List? What
nonsense! Save us the hypocrisy. We know better. Anytime people need lectures
on morals and credibility, they know where to look for it. To listen to you
preach about honesty, morality and ethics just sickens me to the pits of my
stomach.
Just a reminder that hypocrisy of any form would not be tolerated here. If
you have decided to transform yourself from a failed cyberspace salesman to a
clerical functionary, then start your sanctimonious hooting at the devil
incarnate himself, Jemus Jammeh. If anyone's soul needs to be salvaged, it
his.
Hamjatta Kanteh

hkanteh