GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:33:35 PDT
Osteoporosis is a disease of the skeleton in which the amount of calcium
present in the bones slowly decreases to the point where the bones become
brittle and prone to fracture. Women are more at risk than men. 80% of the
more than 42 millon Americans who have osteoporosis are women. You could be
at risk.
The following was culled from CNN"s health webpage. Read on.
God Bless and Peace Be Upon All
Alasana Bah