GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alfusainey bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:19:55 PDT
Mr. Ceesay,
      Mr Mambuna is right.  You should reply to private sent mails
privately.  I don't blame Sal and his sister for reacting the way they did.
Is there anyone in this L or anyone for that matter who would not react the
same way if their parents are shamelessly written about?  You should not
have attacked Sal the way you did here. I thought you said you have put this
topic to rest.
       By the way the other day one of your sources sent you a mail joking
about APRC having no money in their coffers and that Tombong should look for
funds to show European Soccer games on Gambian TV.  This is not a laughing
matter.  People are suffering in The Gambia.  Students just got massacred,
some are injured and still in hospital.  Ebrima, you know about the
situation in Gambia more than any of us and you and your sources are more
concerned about soccer games.
     Please Mr Ceesay concentrate on the good job you are doing for all of
us, exposing the bad guys and not get into stuff that would shatter all that
good job.
                                    Alfusainey Bah

>From: Mambuna
Bojang <[log in to unmask]>