GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:42:36 -0600

Faye,

 Thank you for forwarding this powerful documentary. I followed it up with keen interest. At once, I developed an interest far beyond the exposure in the documentary. It remains a mystery that the incurable cankerworm has succeeded in taking so many human lives and continues to do so at such an unimaginable rate.

It is more looming than ever, the origin of HIV Aids’ attribution to Africa. But obviously someone has to take the blame.  So do we conclude it is the mistake of scientists who used the chimpanzee kidneys for vaccines [notably in curing polio] or do we conclude as alleged that some monkey consumers or monkey sex offenders brought us this shoulder burning wick? If it was the sex offenders or the consumers, how come it traveled at such a rate or to say how many other western sex offenders or monkey eaters joined us in Africa and contacted the disease? Is it also true that the pandemic existed un-noticed for years before its discovery?

It is however interesting those scientific researchers discovered that when HIV is injected into chimpanzees, they develop anti-bodies that eliminate the disease totally from the virus, and i.e. to say for short they don’t get infected. So now I ask can we predict that those anti-bodies in the Chimpanzees could be developed further to help the human immune system develop such anti-bodies to eliminate the disease. In that manner, the long standing killer disease would have been grounded down.

I am hopeful that the cure to the disease might not be far from its mergence, which is to say the anti-bodies in chimpanzees should be further developed as a vaccine to support human anti-bodies. Until such a time that a cure to the disease is established, it is safe not to be fooled by self-proclaimed mythical doctors claiming they discovered cure for it in their efforts to seek or deviate attention from their devilish behaviors.

But I thank you for your enlightenment on this one. It needs to travel further.

Yero.