GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:31:44 +0200
Well, Mr Makaveli,

Mr. Kalilu "Karl" Camara is none other than Essa Sey! He's presently on holidays in the US and it is there that he is bombarding us from with his "prose"! Check it out, because I did. There is no limit to the abyss to which these people won't sink. After he told us that he is "goooon" we shouldn't be surprised at all!

I have since been wondering, though that's beside the point, why any worthy son of his father beautifully name Kalilu, would want to call himself Karl?

Regards,

Kabir.

1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>