GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 19:24:20 -0500
YAHYA'S LAST LADY ZEINAB SUMA JAMMEH VERSUS OUR WEAK DALASI!

The people of Swaziland spoke against their king when he wanted to buy an
aircraft,because their economy was weak.Their protests helped minimise the
king's extravagant life style,the US authorities warned that they were not
going to assist the Swazi government if they could purchase an aircratf
for the private use of the king.That reaction was genuine because the king
was ignoring the suffering population of Swaziland.
The king could not swim against the tide so he had to budge and listen
even if he did not want to,he was intelligent enough to listen.
The king was not elected and has extraordinary powers,but the voices of
the citizens of Swaziland rose above his personal interest.
Gambians can try the same things if we read and digest the following.

In The Gambia we have a so-called 'elected' king at Kanilai who does not
listen and chooses who to whip and who to spare.Should OPERATION NO
COMPROMISE exclude Last Lady Zeinab Suma Jammeh? As far as Binneh is
concerned she is the last lady for the following reasons.She is non
Gambian,she cares less about our people and she does what she likes and
spends as much as she can in the midst of poor farmers who cannot sell
their nuts.
Zeinab's own husband is the so-called, head of state and secretary of
state for agriculture.

YAHYA SPENDS MILLIONS AND ZEINAB THE ASSISTANT?
Gambians fully remember when this half 'naar' and half Susu joined our
people behind the curtains.She is from a very very poor back ground in
Morocco.Zeinab came in and caused a serious turmoil between mad Yahya and
his former wife.She wriggled through and burrowed her roots.We were told
that her father was a rich businessman.That is a very very big lie.Her
father brought us that company called BIVAC.This very company made the
customs lose a lot and today no one dares say so.After the YDE saga why
not we further scrutinise the history of the customs dept from 1994 to now?
BIVAC was a mess and Zeinab's father knew about that.We all remember that
controversy.
This very company used to handle the clearance of all goods that passed
through the ports authority.The country lost a lot of revenue because of
BIVAC.It stayed there waiting for the end of the honey moon between the
duo at state house.Zeinab knows about that.She is not innocent she is
behind a lot of the things  that are happening especially the dark and
shady deals that take place abroad.Zeinab should face future commissions
too and the case has to be studied from now.We all know that she arranged
and brought Moroccan architects to renovate the state house.Our national
symbol! I think it would have been even more accurate to invite British
architects to do that instead of Moroccans! The British colonised us and
the architecture is theirs.

During her early days she stayed mute and masked her wanty eyes behind
those dark shades.The only thing Zeinab had on her was a Jellaba. After a
while we saw an image growing and she was transformed to a so-called
queen.That is! what Yahya wanted for himself as the mad King of The
Gambia.These lackeys lacked everything that qualified a person to be what
they want Gambians to accept for them at this stage.Here they are! burning
our weak dalasi like dry grass. Stopping this extravagant life is what
some call jealousy or hatred agianst Yahya.If that is the way then Binneh
hates Yahya and will hate him for ever.Yahya should know that him being
hated in a justifed way will not help him stay there any longer.
 Even first lady Wade who was born in France and has rich parents does not
show off like our last lady does.She joins the Sangamar like her husband
or flies Air France when on a private trip.Senegal's economy is far
stronger than ours,so why can't Yahya lie low and serve the country
honestly? He cannot because he does not know what honesty is.
Zeinab Yahya Jammeh,uses private planes and spends thousands of dollars
during her trips.This lady's side of the story is being ignored by many
but she is burning our dalasi more than anyone back home.Zeinab does not
care! she hates Gambians and sees herself as queen because that is what
mad Yahya wants her to feel.She does not speak any other Gambian
dialect.Her husband the mad man thinks telling her the truth means losing
her!
OPTV has recieved information that Zeinab buys furniture and ships it to
Morocco and Guinea constantly.She has family in both countries and all of
them depend on her.
She spends money on three main things;
-Her daughter,clothes! and then hires planes flying around the world on an
endless shopping spree.Her traces are all over the world,in
hospitals,super markets and expensive hotels.This is an open secret that
every Gambian knows,we do not need OPTV to educate anyone on that.
Zeinab hires jets she does not use passenger planes.Let's do some
mathematics on the following expenditure and see.
She uses $60,000 to fuel a jet.How many bags of peanuts could  her husband
have bought from our poor farmers with this amount,as the SOS agriculture?
Mad Yahya will tell people that his grand sons and grand daughters will
not be born poor.
How about the grand sons and grand daughters of those citizens he is
maltreating now?
If former leaders did like Yahya is saying on GRTS,would he have been here
by now?
These cassettes have been kept at the GRTS and Yahya will leave that
behind as one of his sad speeches when he is languishing in Hague.
Is Yahya observing how his wife is living and spending? Even if Yahya was
left to escape with all that he stole,Zeinab alone would be able to finish
his savings within six months.My question is;whether Gambians should leave
this last lady go and misuse our money after her mad husband has been
beheaded at the McCarthy square?
The same thing happened in Mali when Amadou Tumani Touray came to
power.Musa Traore had 2 billion dollars and that was Mali's external debt
at the time,so it was forfeitted and used to safe the dignity of a whole
nation,which was held at ransom by two wicked married couple.Traore and
his wife faced the anger of Malians.
The same situation happened in the Phillipines,Marcos fell and his wife
was not spared.
Dictators are usually helped by greedy and wicked wives who do not deserve
any kindness,particularly a person who is not even a citizen.
Yahya's citizenship is questionable,his own wife is Moroccan/Guinean,his
daughter was born at a hospital in America.Yahya is so fake that he is
rejecting anything Gambian in his future plans! Look at his surrounding
and understand why he is so wicked to Gambians!
His stupid sefl tells people that he does not travel abroad when on
vaccation.How can he travel abroad when he is being guarded at home by the
little naar,she prefers leaving him behind because his warambas are an
embarassment for someone who wants to be in Cancun,Mexico. This mad man!
Yahya does not no the difference between private and state visits
therefore him spending holidays in any country will end up being a big
problem for the local authorities.He likes going abroad on holidays but
his surrounding does not favour that.Yahya's madness and witchcraft can
only be done at his zoo when he is on vaccation.
Yahya can never care that much about Gambians because of the following
reasons.
He is probably not Gambian,his wife is not,his daughter is neither
American nor Moroccan and all his closest guards are either from
Morocco,Casamance,Liberia or other parts of Eastern Europe.How can a
person like that care for us?
Samuel Doe was slaughtered with his foreign guards,so Yahya should bear
that in mind.
Doe was far more intelligent and brave than mad Yahya.

YDE'S CHEQUE BOUNCED AFTER FUELLING YAHYA'S PLANE AND THEN?
Yahya is shamelessly criticising Baba Jobe, calling him a thief etc for
failing to pay tax?! How about when Jobe gave a bounced cheque to TOTAL
just before he the shameless liar departed to attend the last OIC meeting
in Malaysia?News papers and other sources quoted that story but it was
buried after that.OPTV knows how to tackle Yahya's fake stand and he will
certainly run away.
Baba Jobe did all he could to fuel the mad man's plane during that
trip.Yahya had nothing in that whole plane other than Sedhiou Jazz Band!
He flew with a Jazz band to Malaysia and then said he was going to
represent Islam?
From there he spread his wings to Taiwan and then begged some more Chinese
Dollars through lies and fabrications.Look at Yahya's website he has sites
of other heads of state,including that of Taiwan.Well.well,well this mad
man's website can tell you how he begs.Just read between the lines and
see.If he can have Taiwan there why not Pakistan,because the Gambia's
chief justice is Pakistani?
Baba Jobe's lawyers are not blackmailing anyone they are saying the
truth,my only worry is that,they may be shot by Alhaji Martin and Musa
Jammeh.
They were shameless enough to tell us that some government officials have
not been moved by that threat! Can they please send us the list of those
officials.No government official said so.That is a lie! Anyone who happens
to be part of that madness will either be a close ally who does not know
the implications and how they will help us send Yahya the thief out his
hole,or they are enemies of Yahya trying to disguise as supporters.
If Baba Jobe reveals what he knows then Yahya is done.OPTV will offer
kolanuts to all marabouts to pray so that Yahya sees this as threat then
Baba would have the chance to speak. OPTV has learnt that some of Yahya's
cronies are striking a deal behind the scenes and at the same time
bluffing in the open.These shameless lackeys!

NEW MILLENIUM FLEW FIVE TIMES BETWEEN YUNDUM AND CONAKRY DURING HIS IN-
LAW'S FUNERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Alhaji Ebrima Suma died Zeinab's late father,the new millenium was
plying between Yundum airport and Conakry like a bush taxi.
All those who chose to attend the funeral particularly his supporters were
given a free ride to and from Banjul.Cooking pots and other utensils were
flown to Conakry and it was just like going to a nearby village.How much
was wasted?! Yahya would tell us that he uses his own money! Goodness!
Yahya should know that it is the state that he used to get that money.He
stole power and uses Gambia's name to get his money.The crude oil,the
contracts,and every other project that he uses to lie and get money is
possible because he is at the state house like a Kilimanjaro chimpanzee!
Yahya should wait and see if he will be able to make one dime when his
dirty mouth is out of those warambas.
Yahya and his wife are the main problem.Baba Jobe,Lang Conteh,Tarik Musa
and others are scape goats.Let Yahya stop Zeinab's shopping sprees for
three months and see.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University
NYU.EDU

NOTE FOR SEEDOU LAMIN BAJINKA

SHOT YOUR MOUTH.....READ THIS ARTICLE AND PASS IT ON TO YOUR BOSS.
TELL HIM THAT I AM COMING TO GET HIS ASS OUT OF THERE....OKAY TRAITOR.