GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:07:30 +0000
Ams, precisely why some of us see the con in this drama, where the gullible
and ill informed heap praises for Yaya.  Tarik should be jailed if found
guilty and then deported and not be allowed to leave freely, if that is
actually the case.  This is something our society needs to really work on -
equitable dispensation of justice regardless of skin tone, religion,
ethnicity, or bloodlines.  This is one guy that had access to the resources
of a whole nation.  Now, let's flip the script, you think any black African
will have access in the banks and finances of any country in the Magrib
region?  The Tarik Musa's are all over Africa, from Senegal, in the far
northwest corner all the way to Cape of Good hope, in South Africa, where
they come in the form of Asians.  They can enter into any banks in any
African country and get access to all kinds of financial resources, and we
turn around and accuse the victims of our own inferiority complex, the
citizens of Black Africa, for being lazy and not enterprising when the deck
is heavily stack against them, in their own countries.  Ams, Tarik will not
loose a beat with this Red Carpet exist, for his type have a cobweb hold on
our part of the continent.  Ams, Yaya was clueless just as the many ignorant
tyrants that we breed only to be schooled by the Tarik Musa's of this world
to graduate to international criminals they transform into.  Senegal is one
of 40 other lucrative options.  Only in Africa.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou

>From: Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: News Flash! Tarik Musa deported from Gambia.
>Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:23:30 EST
>
>News reaching us from the grapevine, informs us of Tarik's one way ticket
>out
>of Gambia. Rumors are rife in Jollof, that, a plea/deal was made between
>the
>NIA echelons to save Jammeh and his coconspirators from Tarik spilling the
>beans. Upon his arrest, Tarik made it loud and clear that he, tarik, will
>not be
>a fall guy or sacrificial lamb for no one and will go down fighting.
>Perhaps,
>Mr. NIA DECLASSIFIED, will feed us with some of the spooky revelations made
>by
>Tarik and Lang Conteh under torture.
>Good riddance. Can't understand why Gambia accepted such a criminal element
>that escaped Liberia, just to set up shop in Jollof.
>

>"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
>evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
>  - Albert Einstein
>"
>Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
>the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
>- Margaret Mead
>
>"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people
>fear
>the government, you have tyranny."
>- Thomas Jefferson
>
>"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
>- Edmund Burke

>Web interface

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1