GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:56:45 -0700
Mr. Camara,
I will strongly suggest you read your lines well for exactly what you are trying to say. Tell us where you needed your punctuations. You dropped the ball big time. How come you faulted on that?
Joe, I for one do not think you are less patriotic than any other Gambians who may be working for the government of the day including Jammeh. I see the points you are trying to make.  I have no doubt that you can put them across without that kind of cheap shot you pulled on Mr. Madiba.
Alieu.
Ebrima Camara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Folks, I know English is our second language but can we please read over our articles or what have you before we post them. Wrong grammar, spelling or punctuation should and could be avoided especially with the use of spell check. This will make our messages clear and easy to understand.

Thanks, just an observation.

v/r
SSG(P) Camara, Ebrima K.
16th EN BN S-1 NCOIC
DSN: 314-343-7528

"You must be able to under write the honest mistake of your subordinates if you wish to develop their initiative and experience".

GEN Bruce Clarke

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい