GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:54:10 -0700
Mr.Colley,

            The moment you get heated shows how weakened you are by my articles.COOL IT. You see Mr.Colley for some amateur writers like you on line to try and deliberately carricature my writings makes me laugh a lot! AS FAR AS WHAT I AM WRITING IS IN A WAY PERCEIVED BY THOSE OF YOU  KNOWN AS ANGRY ANTI-JAMMEHS   TO BE  SOMETHING PRO THE LATTER, YOU CAN NEVER SEE MY GOOD ENGLISH!

             I will never venture on trying to justify  what my QUALIFICATIONS are  before you Colley  because you're not educated.You rather swam in that 'canalised pool' like many in here.Some one tried me on that on this very forum but the archives of Gambia L suffice for you to know where i am coming from education-wise.If only you  really KNEW what sort of English you or those who constantly pounce on people on the L write, you would not try me! I ESSA BOKARR SEY called a mediocre by those i see ON THE Gambia L? Its unbeleivable! this shows how much hatred can breed!

Mr. Colley my English has written tons of poems! my english has been hailed out of the Gambia by top level non Gambians! my english has been scrutinised by MrsElizabeth Renner via Vinasha production prior to my book being sent to Hungary and of cousrse in the states,etc. for publication.

My english is not going to burrow its roots  on the scalps of pseudo-intellectuals like you or the rest who think  that Gambia L  is suffecient to become an APPLAUDED LECTURER.  Mr. Colley i hope  you won't come back here to tell me about your long composition that some of  your mates you giggle with consider a novel! "Hanaa kaye daedet waay" i hope NOT!

Mr.Colley i  am quite sure if i had to change and write in your camps favour you are the very one(s) who'd hail me as the best writer on earth. ESSA BOKARR SEY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR    LANGUAGE BECAUSE YOURS IS AS SICKLY AS THAT OFTHE SLAVE TRADE'S "PATTOIS".

MEDIOCRE FROM HERE NO NO NO .My friends the issue isn't my language the issue is  my position.Mr.Colley i joined the foreign affairs in 1993 that was before Jammeh came to power(as protocol officer) i was not selected in an open field like you because of my lofty sermons or connnections in serekunda no! I was from Kuntaya village from a farming family that had nothing to do with politics! If decency or struggling through the hard way is a badge on this forum i am over-qualified to wear it okay! Try to find out OBJECTIVELY who i am or where i come from then you will know that i will be the lasssst!!!! person to succumb to your NONSENSE ON THE L OR ANYWHERE ELSE! Mr. Colley i do remember when you smashed  Ndow Njie's picture in Paris and you said this:"these Jawara people  hmmm  but wait they'll know.." deny it today but The angels of God registered your words.You did that action in Paris all those who want to prove it can call OG SALLAH OR CAPTAIN SINGHATEH.

My mission on this forum is to erase the subjective part of our debates and bring in the objective part! I can remember when some of you sent me private mails congratulating me IRO my poetry book.BUT for some, jealousy and angry political strategies have blindfolded  them so much so that even if Charles dickens was to write here in favour of Jammeh he would be accused of using wrong structures,terminologies etc. Many are on line who knew me at school so it is suicidal for you or anyone to attempt to see my bad language! Language is my FIELD i was awarded good credentials from a good university ok!

Mr colley your colleagues in the army know you as an A1 "mixer" thats why you said(ha!) some one will report me! You are very CHILDISH BROTHER! REPORT ME RIGHT NOW!

I spoke to Trapateau to authenticate what you said but Allah is great you know what! you are a very serious poison on this forum and those who are crowning you will discover it very sooon!   Whenever i feel urged i will post herein your deal with those londoners thru whom you wanted to inflate prices for radio communication equipment for the army and police.Do you know Habib Jitteh in london? Are u sure of the fact that you are as clean as you project on the L? Please people like   Hamjatta look before you leap!   GOOD BYE TILL SOME TIME BECAUSE I HAVE A CONFERENCE TO ATTEND AND WILL STRONGLY DEFEND OUR GVT THERE SO BE IT I AM PART OF THE COHORTS YA!

MR EBOU LT COLONEL COLLEY THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ALLAH AND NO ONE ELSE.

ESSA BOKARR SEY.