GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:25:43 -0500
BOTO CONSTRUCTION AND THEN YDE COMES NEXT..

Boto construction is one of Yahya's companies and he was duped by the so-
called management team of that very company well before YDE's case came in
the open.However,those who handled the affairs of Boto Construction Momodou
Pika,Boto himself,Abdoulie Kujabi and the usual team were not that a
political threat to Yahya compared to Baba Jobe.Yahya is very very angry
with Baba and Suma Jobe because the two erected nice looking buildings in
Jarra Soma and their native village.Yahya sees himself as mansa and he
interpretes his moves in that way,period.He believes that mansa should not
be imitated or no one should compete a mansa. If you do so then mansa will
show you his power.That is the real reason why Yahya is bullying Jobe.Jobe
was his agent and Jobe was doing everything under the supervision of Yahya
AJJ Jammeh.AJJ my socks! This man is so fake!

Boto construction started well before YDE but it was hidden behind the
scenes.Yahya thinks that he owns everything in the Gambia because he
spreads his business links every where.He has ended up confusing every
thing that has been set up before his stupid face came to the state house.
Boto construction was the company that Yahya hired to construct the KOTU
SILO road, which runs through LK  and then via the Kotu
neighbourhood.Everybody knows that the road is bad and was not well
built.It has dilapidated and is very narrow.
This road was one of the things that Yahya used to baffle the poor people
around that area and beyond.Actually we have seen how wretched the road has
turned to be.The projects failed and the road is still very bad.No seriuos
architects were consulted to design it neither did the team of so-called
constructors do a good job.No drainage system was dug nearby and the heavy
rains cut through the asphalt.The place looks very bad.Well I have
questions for his so-called supporters on line? Was it not a month ago that
Yahya himself was shamelessly expressing his dismay and anger at how some
projects were handled in KSMD? That has been archived and the headlines
were carried on his news paper,the daily observer.
Why are those who misused these funds under the supervision of Yahya still
at large?
How can he arrest his company personnel when they were receiving directives
from him?

Another place where the Boto construction failed is in Basse Town.This
company was contracted to construct all the roads within Basse and it's
environs.They did not only fail but caused hazard in that area.Please I
challenge his supporters to find out the facts on the ground and dispute
what I am saying here.The old Basse High way was bull dozed and hopes
rose.In the end what happened? They the unqualified technicians and
qualified thieves stole the money but could not do the job.
When the rains came it became a disaster instead of development.Water
looged compounds were affected by a flood that Boto contsruction caused and
not the rain.
Many people lost their houses.There was no effective drainage system so the
whole place was in a mess. On both sides the stagnant pools could not move
eventually the water forced it's way through and cut off the asphalt as it
did in Kotu.Many people lost property and stray animals were washed away to
the river.People in Basse konw what I am talking about even if they are
scared to support this idea.
This happened in 1998.Yahya knew that the GTPC busses could not travel to
that part of the country because of those gullies and big holes on the high
way which he was bluffing about in the beginning. After that he waited for
sometime and then pushed the blame of Basse's wretched streets etc on Buba
Baldeh and others.He insulted those people at a rally and openly said that
Basse was neglected by it's own citizens who held positions in the former
government.Can't people realise how stupid this man is? He was helped by a
gang of unruly armed soldiers to steal power and now he stands in the open
choosing who to blame for specific projects.Is Basse not part of the
Gambia? If all that pourde in Kanilai and Dobong was taken to places like
Basse,Baddibu Kerewan,Kau,Kuntaur,GeorgeTown,Farafeni,Fatoto(he may hate
Fatoto because of me-laugh),by now we would have had so many Tourist
destinations in The Gambia.
Places like GeorgeTown his madself changed the name officially trying to
show people that he is PanAfricanist.The name JanjangBurey was there and
was being uttered well before Yahya was born.He is just shameless and fake.
Do we care about new names or changed names without peace and progress?
We prefer Maccarthy Square to be called that way if progress has to come in
that form.
Look at his shameless self! he changed the Muamar Ghadafi Avenue back to
Marina Parade because he was no longer receiving pennies from Tripoli.Yahya
even though I am angry,his madness makes me laugh sometimes.
I cannot just imagine sometimes that a leader like this exists in this
world of today.
Yahya owns Boto construction and he also owns some fishing boats.
All those who support him on line are either agents working to spread his
business or people who are maintaining their bread and butter.That, is why
I have chosen not waste my energy replying to these dead opportunists and
people who are shallow-minded.
OPTV is out to unveil Yahya and I will repeat myself everytime ie he will
live to regret as far as we are here.Yahya is certainly involved in every
deal and business that the world bank and IMF have attacked.There will be
another team of IMF and world bank personnel in The Gambia to continue
digging.Don't be surprised if Yahya turns 360 and supports Robert Mugabey
because he is very good at siding with those who have problems similar to
his.We have no white farmers in The Gambia but the land tenure system has
been affected by the latest style of jolanising the whole the country.He
has grabbed every piece of land in Foni and spreading towards the
kombos.Because of Yahya's croccociles people could get meat or fish and he
blamed the butchers and the local fishermen.He was lying all fish and every
lump of meat was put in lorries and the transported to his zoo.Is that not
why he hired local hunters to kill bush pigs to feed those lions.Lions are
fed in large q! uantities so how can we afford to do so without affecting
the local people,When he the shameless and mad man has transefered the
nature reserve,the Karaiba Hotel to Kanilai and is not intelligent enough
to create a source that can feed those animals? The newspapers wrote two
months ago that the forestry ruled against him transfering the lion at
Abuko to Kanilai.He shamelessly said that they were going to mate and
copulate(reproduce).If he want more cubs let him change himself into a lion
and help them get more.He wants us to believe that he can change to a lion
or any animal,so let him help those female lions then(laugh).That is the
very madness why Rawlings stopped talking to Yahya.He hated listening to
his mad stories and categorised Yahya as a mad man simply .Rawlings is
absolutely right.
Sooner than later Gambians will see a disgraced Yahya and a bloody Kanilai.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University
NYU.EDU