GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 19:55:00 +0000
Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!  This is a new beginning and a turning point for
Africa.  Taylor's bundling to Sierra Leone will net other big fishes in the
fleecing and destruction of that country.  For Gambians, let us be ready to
help the tribunal drag Baba Jobe for a hearing.  We all know that the fear
of the tribunal dragging Baba to Sierra Leone is behind the hasty
railroading by Yaya.  Baba is the key to digging up the mess Yaya, Ghadaffi,
Taylor, and Bout did for the RUF, particularly, the trafficking of arms and
the smugligning of "Blood Diamonds" to finance the assault on Sierra Leone
by Taylor and the RUF.  Some of the loot in "Allah's" bank and the "shop
that grew money", of Yaya and Baba, respectively, came from the blood of the
butchered and amputated in Sierra Leone.  Gambians will also get to the
bottom of who really own Millennium Air, between Baba, Yaya, and Bout.  It
is also going to show us the how far reaching these criminal tentacles have
spread.  Thanks to Republican Congressman, Ed Royce for nudging Bush to have
Obasanjo ship Taylor to answer for his crimes.

Chi Jaama

Joe