GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:57:23 -0400
jabou ,that is an interesting letter.
i was listening to sheik Yassir Fusaga this morning ,and he made similar claims
to the writer. he stated that ''islam advocate for a just and equatable
society'' .''if some members of the society or community are under suppression
it then becomes the responsility of every one to change the situation''.the
attitude of our people is uncall for .islam preached by prophet muhammad
(pbuh) call for the treatment of members of a society with respect and human
kindness. Yassir Fusaga give an example of ''honour killing '' he said ''if some
members of a muslim community are involve in the barbaric act of honour
killing,every body should comden that act ,people shouldn't be saying ,well it
doesn't concern me ,so i am not bothered.'' the danger is ,it may some one
else today but who will be next ? similarly he stated that ''a tyranical leader
should be ''told by his people to desist from his cruelty ,people shouldn't just
keep silence about tyrany .it is an islamic duty to stop a tyrant''. but alas ,our
people like the comfy ,don't they ?
few men holding thausands captive.i came to realise that the job of our
men/women in media is islamicaly comendable .exposing corruption and
injustice is a religious duty .as bob marley said ''now is the time to know who
is the real revolutionary'' .write ,speak,do whatever you can to let yahya stop
his madness .reliable sources indicate that some senior civil servants are
without pay for over month now.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい