GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:48:21 +0000
Good job done Alieu Badara,in addition to this information,there will be a
meeting of concern Gambians this coming Sunday,13 February at No. 1 London
Bridge Road 1.30 pm.At this meeting we will try to address the need to help
the newly formed NADD.The MRDGUK will be there to explain their project and
the way forward,Alieu Badara might be there(Depending on his schedule for
that day) to explain more on what will happen on the 18th February.All are
invited to attend and please come in time.

For Freedom
Saiks Samateh

>From: Alieu Badara Sowe <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [>-<] Official picket over the unexplained killing of Deyda Hydara
>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:22:53 +0000 (GMT)
>
>Fellow Journalists,Gambians and friends of The Gambia,
>This is to inform you that clearance has now been received to go ahead with
>the picket in London regarding the unexplained killing of veteran
>journalist Deyda Hydara.  All concerned are supposed to gather at Trafalgar
>Square 10:30am on February 18, from where we shall walk up to White Hall
>and assemble on Richmond Terrace opposite No. 10 Downing Street.  At 12
>O'clock mid-day, six representatives will be escorted by the police to
>submit a petition to the Prime Minister urging him to use his influence to
>put pressure on the government of Yahya Jammeh to properly and in good
>faith investigate the gruesome murder of veterant journalists Deyda Hydara
>and Omar Barrow as well as the many unexplained killings and dissapearances
>of innocent civilians and security men in The Gambia.  We urge the Gambian
>community to come out in their numbers to the occasion.
>For futher information regarding the event you can either send an email to:
>[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  Alternatively, you can ring
>07971325090 or 07985275288.
>Regards
>Borrom Jassiyi

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい