GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
King Fahad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:00:53 -0700
King Fahad Travel Agency
69 Hagan Street
Banjul, The Gambia.
West Africa
Telephone # 224648/201151
Fax 2001149

6/08/2000

To all interested Parties King Fahad Travel Agency would like to remind all
intending Pilgrims for 2000/01 Umrah and Hajj that early arrangement gives
excellent results. King Fahad Travel being the champion of the New
Millennium-Hajj in terms of nearest proximity to the Holy Mosque in
MADINATUL-MUNAWARAH and The HOLY KAABA in MAKKAHTUL MUKARAM. We offer
comfortable beds; self contain rooms with Air conditioning, and 24Hrs round
the clock service by our experience Hajj Guides and our Professional Medical
Team.

We are determined to maintain satisfactory services throughout our future
HAJJ and UMRAH Escort operation “Inshalahu”.

We are welcoming our future Pilgrims for both Hajj and Umrah that
installment payments are being accepted in our Continent Bank Account in
Banjul, and for those living in the US, please contact Mr. Pa Sheikh Jeng
for similar arrangement at 703 221 9125 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

Managing Director
Alhagie. ABM Jeng