GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:38:22 +0100
Bro. Jassey Conteh,
We must open our eyes in dealing with the AFPRC government. They think we
are still sleeping in darkness. By 1998 / 99 they were suppose to electrify
the whole of Gambia, and now we are in 2004 without normal electricity in
the Gambia, except Kanilai ( our new capital ). We wish them good luck with
the oil! Let them help the people suffering, period.

Elhadj.