GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:03:57 GMT
Momodou Ceesay,
Keep on keeping on Momodou. Great letter!. Let the struggle continues!
This idiot really must go.Think, many Jammeh supporters rally for this
'kidnapper Of The Republic Of The Gambia' because they DON'T know
what they want, but, they DO know what they DON'T want and that is
rivers of blood flowing in the Gambia as Momodou Ceesay eloquently
reiterated in his letter.And so I ask them, "Is the news not bad for
all of us yet?". Listen,It's time to get the 'S.O.B'!!. Snypers PLZ!!

                                                 Mr Makaveli.
                                                 Techno-Politic(o-:)