GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Oko Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:09:15 +0100
Sidibeh ,
Now you can view the pictures that the wife of Badou Jobe and his wife
were using to report me to the List on my photos with Yahya Jammeh .
This subject is nonesense . I do not want to go on follow it. It was
meant to anger me.
But like the Dutch saying goes " Tall trees catch the most wind".

Good luck
Oko D