GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jeng, Beran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:42:13 -0400
The attack on the UDP entourage is state sponsored terrorism
under the direction of Yaya Jammeh.This is not only an attack
on UDP rather an attack on all Gambians who believes in
excercising their inalienable rights.The UDP has all rights to
defend themselves and have therefore sent a clear message
to these thugs that such attacks will be responded to accordingly.

If the regime is desperate and are trying to divert attention from
the question being ask regarding who gave the orders to gun
down the students they should try another strategy.The death
of Alieu Njie can't be more important than the innocent children
gun down in broad daylight.

Kebba I'm also struggling with my emotions.I have never like the
Idea of going to battle with my hands tied behind my back.

Beran