GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:59:14 +0100
Having used my head in the rotation of the world, gave me the conclusion to
be opening my mouth and facing my computer to fight in a civilize way
against
an armed thief and muderer. Unfortunately, we are living abroad and no
terrorist can kill / intimidate / torture / abduct etc. us here. We will
continue
opening our mouths and facing our computers, until the devil is driven out
of the Gambia. I think you should be advised to wake up and look at the
shining sun.

Good luck!
Mr. Fye