GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 02:31:28 -0500
There is no doubt that Lt Minteh habours some deep hatred against Jammeh. This is what will ultimately make subsequently governments find it hard to govern in the future. Because, while the next president may be liked by Minteh because of blood relationship, others will hate him and embark on the same campaign of slender, lice and malice to unseat the government. Every gov't has to be criticized but not embarking on a campaign of lice like Minteh. He is not patriotic at all.

Imargine that the November 11th coopist were sheltered, clothed, fed and taken good care of in one of the Senegalese military camp. these same men later came back to attack Kartong and killing some men. Gambia has not complained to the Senegalese authority about the role they played. No unpatriotic Senegalese has come forward to report his gov't to the Gambia. But Binneh who had nothing to pay the senegalese for the delicious 'benechin'is paying them with fabrication of lice. What a piety.

Binneh, forget about writing what ams want to see. Ams must repent or else he will go to Hell. Ams is a Hell bound chap. That boy does not belief in intellectual discourse. He was using words like Bastard on me. i will not use the same on him because i belief in the power of intellectuals. Ams can get AK-47 and look for me. He cannot see beyond his nose. Information about me is the easiest to find so far. Only a fool will say i cannot find it. So boy, carry out your threats. I advise you finally, the language of profinity has no place in both Islam and christianity. You MUST repent henceforth, or else you will be condemned to hell.

PG