GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:24:59 PDT
Essa,
I think you are really acting out now. You are a Diplomat and you need to
start acting like one and stop the foolishness on cyberspace. Putting your
New York address on the L for Njie Dudu was childish. I very much enjoy
reading your "art" and i sometimes get disgusted when  i open your mails and
read nothing but foolishness. I do hope you restore into writing
entertaining art.
God Bless and Peace Be Upon All
Alasana Bah