GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:30:35 EST
BaJjinka,

Frankly, to me, your comments are not that important for anyone to waste
their time sending you any threatening emails or instant messages? You are simply
blindly supporting a dictator which is your right if you want to, and nothing
new because for years now,we have a constant line-up of people coming to this
and other forums paroting the same things you are saying about Jammeh doing
his best  etc and all the while he has been killing our people and violating our
rights. If that si his best, then hs needs to  give it up because it stinks.
These frequent unthinking cheerleaders like yourself have never stopped us
from exposing this regime, and it never will until the day they come tumbling
down.
I think the responses to your comments is making them seem more important
than they are. You simply need to be treated the way we have treated people like
you, ignore them and carry on. You have nothing new to tell us because we
already have all the unspeakble details. Your concentration may be affected by
it's selective nature, but Mintah never denied being part of the group that
supported the coup.He is one of those who saw the same people turn into monstrous
dictators overnight and he does not want to have anything to do with them and
is out to expose them for what they are, and there is absolutely nothing you
can say here, or do anywhere for that matter that will stop that.So save the
grandstanding for the simple minds in your dictator's regime.

Jabou Joh