GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:30:35 EDT
Ebrima,
Once again, thank you. Your sources have been more than explicit enough for
those on the L. Their efforts are more than appreciated.
The Jammeh regime's cowardice and brurality have shown again. I know Alhagi
kanteh from Armiatge High and I am not surprised that your sources have come
to realise that Jammeh is against the Mandigos. It certainly looks like that.
Yes, Lamin sanneh have been arrested too and he is not, but I think there is
more to all these allegations of a coup. Of Cousre Gambians do not want to
dsicuss tribal lines, but no one can defend that jammeh have ruled by it.
On the Dumo case, there is no question that his abductors are this Mo. The
observer article and your sources said the same thing. what a coincidence? I
am not very sure the supporters of this killer regime are fully aware of the
prcedences they are setting here. Do they know that one day it would be their
turn? I can't wait to see that. No one can defend this regima and it acts
except if they are the same.
keep up the good work. I am proud of you.

Ousman Jallow Bojang.