GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bass george <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:30:52 PDT
Hi Mr.janha,
I saw your mail on the net to all gambians. I personally welcome your idea
because it quite a noble one. I think that is what we as gambians should do
instead of celebrating the July 4th in Atlanta. We should give back a
helping hand to communities home. Or we may set aside funds to help sponsor
disadvantaged kids in high schools and other institutions within The Gambia.
By the way, are you Ebou Janha who was in St. Augustine's high in 1994? My
name is george Bass and I used to sit together with you when we were in form
four triangle (1)(commerce class). I am here in Georgia, about one hr45min.
drive to Atlanta. I am on my second year here at Fort Valley State
University. My phone #is (912)827-1125. I will be glad to hear from you.
Thanks, and God bless you.