GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:59:10 EST
<<
 > We shall indeed contact our lawyers in the USA for
 > legal action. Perhaps the INS might also be interested in your paperwork? I
 > do so hope you are legal aliens?

This above statement is designed as a tool to scare Gambians in the U.S and
elsewhere from continuing with the exposition of this corrupt regime. It is
something that this leach and his cohorts of like mind; think is something
that will deter people from telling the World about this unending brutality
and exploitation that Gambians are enduring because of this regime.

Let me tell you that the allegation that they can call on the INS to deport
Gambians is UTTER NONSENSE!!!

.What are they going to do? Call on the INS and then escort them to go all
around the U.S and hunt for Gambians. That is such a  ridiculous cheap
threat, only these people can come up with it. Maybe they should try it, and
see what ensues. There are thousands of naturalized Gambians and Gambians who
are citizens of this country, and who are of the highest standing in their
communities across this country. I bet we are much better members of our
communities here than this "MD" because if pastures were as green as he
alleges, he would not be out in Africa trying to suck the blood of our people.

The U.S immigration knows more about who is within these borders than these
goof balls. Let us play this fantasy game of their's for a while and just
suppose that these people could get Gambians deported. How do they think that
will stop the campaign to expose these despicable characters?

Let me assure Jammeh and his cronies that whether we have ten Gambians or ten
thousand, the same results can be achieved exposing this corrupt regime, and
if they were to try to get Gambians deported ( which I emphatically  assure
you they cannot do) that would just inspire a deeper conviction in the rest
to work even harder to expose the thugs that are holding our country hostage.

This so-called MD of the dummy corporation is just another one of the leaches
from abroad who see the corrupt element in high places on the African
continent as a golden opportunity to make a fortune. Equally despicable is
the fact that they have always found the likes of Yaya Jammeh and his cohorts
to ally with, and together, these "birds of a feather" collaborate to suck
the lifeblood out of any country or people who have been unfortunate enough
to find themselves under the leadership of the likes of Jammeh.

This dispicable man has been caught in the act, and the responses from him
are more telling of the callibre of individual he is than anything else. He
is just like the people that he is collaborating with, so that together, they
can continue to unleash a kind of brutal, and insatiable greed that one never
imagined can be possesed by anyone, let alone a Gambian.

Ebrima Ceesay, keep up the good work, and just tell your source to do the
same. An entire nation is depending on people like him. I hope you are not
doing the Ceesay fast.I know you are my brother, but since i do not have
access to my Ceesay cousins in Senegal, any Ceesay is fair game.

Regards,
Jabou Joh