GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:34:16 GMT
Kabir,
Well Mr Njie you certainly know Essa Sey well and I might be inclined
to say your guess is as good as mind. When one considers the rate at
which Karl was firing his postings, you have believe this person has a
lot of time or on vacation. I mean,has anyone really notice the velocity
this guy was responding to every single e-mail,geez! I bet you,if George
Bush was firing his missiles as fast as this guy to Iraq, Saddam Hussein
would have been goooooooone for goooooooooood!

PS: Keep up the good work you doing in Oslo. You guys are the ones really
doing the work of an Ambassador. Mr Sey is just a Gendermerie with an
international passport and happens to speak Creole!

                                                 Goodnight
                                                 Mr Makaveli.

Njie <[log in to unmask]>