GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:13:25 EDT
Finnah:
As a closure of this topic I want to remind you that my posting was not an
arguement but a caution ..for you to refrain from personal attacks and using
inappropriate language ....

Yes...you did sound jubilant about the fact that he got MOVED from the GRTS...
If you recall your  old postings about Tombong, they were always unpleasant...
Please check your archives...I have them and so the L .......

I don't want to dwell on this issue further....lets move on and let Tombong
live his life.....

Well.... if you choose to write back please don't bother others with this
topic...send it to me [log in to unmask]

No hard feelings :-)
Yafatou D