GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:27:05 -0700
For those who hate to see me exchange words with some of those who always distract serious discusssions on pertinent issues,i do strongly apologise.Those of you  who know personally do understand that since child hood days i always challenged people who think that the future belongs to them!

Some are even calling me to  leave this thing because some of these people are BAD! But i want to make one thing clear to all those on line that ESSA BOKARR SEY is not the type to be menaced by your embittered hearts ok! You can dig wholes for me in your future gvt(ha!).Mark you ALLAH IS FOR THE BRAVE AND TRUTHFUL. I AM TRUTHFUL TO SHOW YOU WHERE I BELONG TO. keep these in your metalic safes! strenghten your bitterness! one day allah will judge!

Some will say thats not for me to do! Why not? This is a forum thats read worldwide so there must be someone who'll sacrifice his life,and anyother mundane thing to HALT THOSE RUMOUR PRINTING MACHINES!!! My aim is to germinate seeds where our opposition will be based on OBJECTIVE DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES AND NOT INSULTS,CARRICATURE, WISHFUL THINKING,"KABUDU"

I KNOW THE GAMBIAN SO THATS WHY I AM HERE TO TALK. SOME WILL SAY IN A VERY REGIONALISTIC WAY "FUM DAEKA HANAA KUNTAYA AH WAAYE" Yes! yes! yes! because i was once addressed that way of course by an anonymous writer.Go ahead but your own makings will eat you up one.WALLAHIL AZEEM!

ESSA BOKARR SEY( the only hated ambassador on line).