GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:00:23 GMT
I've also heard of two scenerios's:

1. Using Public Phones- Be very careful when pulling your change under
the nozzle. It's been reported AIDS victims use these same hypodermic
needles. Use exact change if at all possible and if you don't really
need the change, let them have it, look at it as your contribution
towards the HIV/AIDS Fund.

2. Bank Deposit Envelopes- Also when making ATM deposits try not to
lick those envelopes. It was reported that an HIV/AID victim was going
around various ATM machines and licking their envelopes and secreting saliva
on them.Thus, transmitting this deadly disease.

YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL. ALWAYS EXERCISE CAUTION.