GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:33:29 +0200
Ebrima,

I have always considered and also called Gambian journalists "Humpty Dumpty journalists" but honestly speaking this Sainey Camara is not one them. This piece reminds me of the good, old "Tonya Menta" days and also saves me from pouncing on one of these ungrateful parasites, who happened to carry a name that is so dear to me, because I just can not put it better than Camara's article. I wish these Fatous could trade places with the Fatou I knew.

Prince