GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:50:46 +0100
1)

"That weekend dictator Museveni also arrived from Kampala with an escort of about 5.000 soldiers in eighty vehicles and assortment of weapons both big and small."

2)

"are we to be made to understand that the LRA came from their bases in the Sudan, killed people in Barlonyo and moved back to the Sudan with those heavy equipments without being intercepted by Bantariza's gallant soldiers of Uganda? That weekend dictator Museveni also arrived from Kampala with an escort of about 5.000 soldiers in eighty vehicles and assortment of weapons both big and small. What is being done with those weapons or were they just for display? The questions could go on and on."