GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:56:17 GMT
Some people i seem to think;know how to think,others how to act,others
how to critize,others how to wonder others how to obey,others how to
challenge others how to snub others how love others how to ...but they all
have it common to do all this in order so they maybe  accepted, respected or
better still loved for who they know to be!