GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Touray, Maila" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:21:20 -0400
This may read like am coming to the defense of Mr. Sanneh, but in reality,
am being objective about this mail. I believe it's Mr. Sanneh's prerogative
to desist from commenting or analyzing, any government, policy, person, or
political statue. His opinion does not have to be public; am sure he has one
though - like anybody else.
However, I am very interested in hearing his analytical view of the Gambian
economy as it stands now, and 5 to 10 years ahead, given what we know.
By-the-way, am still interested in his analysis of the African economy in
general.
Thanks for writing.

Maila